Kindergarten at Moreland is always buzzing with activity!
We have high expectations for every child. We provide hands-on learning experiences to engage children and make learning come alive. Our kindergartners have many opportunities to learn and grow through a standards based Arts and Health Sciences infused curriculum.
Some of the unique and exciting Kindergarten experiences at Moreland include:
- Visiting Artists Residencies to support science, math, language arts and social skills.
- 2:1 iPads to support literacy and math
- InSciEd Out Partnership with the Mayo Clinic and U of Mn Scientists to develop young scientists.
- 3 Field trips to the Dodge Nature Center to support science unit.
- Picturing Writing
- Dance class and Brain Gym
- Tie-dying t-shirts
- Family Gingerbread House Day
- The Garden Club
- Summer Stretch Reading Project
- PIE Night to support family connections and learning
651-403-7811 | firstname.lastname@example.org | webpage
651-403-7840 | email@example.com | webpage
651-403-7837 | firstname.lastname@example.org | webpage