The Moreland PTA enables parents and teachers to work together to achieve Moreland's mission.
We are always looking for parents volunteers and welcome everyone to our meetings, which are held the second Tuesday of every month from 6 to 7 pm in the school library. Free childcare provided for children 3 years and older
BECOME A MEMBER
Anyone can join the Moreland PTA. Membership is $6.50 per year. You do NOT need to be a member to volunteer!
WHAT DOES THE PTA DO?
Each year, the Moreland PTA:
- Organizes and runs the Masquerade Costume Party, the Taco Fiesta Bingo and the Spring Fling. New in 2013-14, Kindergarten picnic.
- Provides teachers with dinner during conferences twice a year with support from volunteers and offer one staff appreciation dinner.
- Provides some art supplies for Art in the Park event night, finance The Opera of the Young Performance fees and Art Adventures from the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Maintains the two front planters at the entrance of the school and purchase Free Little Library.
- Donate money to teachers classrooms to purchase extra learning supplies.
- Collects Box Tops for Education and utilizes some of the proceeds to reward students.
We also design and sell Spirit Wear for families and staff. A portion of the proceeds goes to the PTA and helps support students and staff.
Please see this form for ordering information.
President: Aline Kies
Treasurer: Jessica Simmons
Contact us at Morelandpta@yahoo.com
Find us on Facebook at Moreland Magnet PTA